Shipping of goods
- Ordered goods are delivered via courier to the address indicated by the customer. In order to establish a different way of delivery, please contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Approximate shipping time is indicated for each product. This is the time between receiving the payment and the moment of shipment of the purchased goods to the customer, without taking into account weekends and national holidays .
- The cost of delivery is calculated individually for each order and is covered by the customer.
- Order's lead time may be extended for reasons irrespective of the seller (eg. manufacturer's lead times) and in such case, the customer will be notified immediately.
- Before picking up the shipment, the customer is required to check if it has not been damaged during transportation. In case the shipment is affected, this should be confirmed by the courier in a written form.
- Delivery time for EU is 2-4 working days (depending on a country), counting from the moment of shipping out from the shop.